It is said that as relationship furthers, it gets boring. That’s why many couples have been involved in many experiments to make their relationship, specifically, sex life, to become interesting and thrilling just like the old days.
Couples have been welcoming and embracing Tantric sex for they believe that it will lead them to have a full-body orgasm.
We have compiled 13 simple steps that urge full body orgasm in both men and women.
- The ambience is very important: Wherever you’re planning to do it, make sure that both of you are comfortable. Create a sex-inviting atmosphere by dimming the lights, lighting scented candles, or playing a bit of sensual music. This will release all the tension and pressure within your body. It’s like allowing your body to accept more sexual energy for a full-body orgasm. See to it that you are not interrupted – shut down your phones, lock the door if needed, and put your pets out, should they intrude.
- Foreplay: Massage is one great example of foreplay. This will make you and your partner familiarize your bodies. You can also ask your partner what they want you to do and vice versa. While you build up the mood, you also discover stuff that will be very useful in the future.
- Master breathing techniques: What people normally do is that they hold their breath when they’re about to climax, but when you master inhaling and exhaling as you go, you welcome deeper sensations you haven’t had before. The art of inhaling and exhaling not only relaxes your muscle but also relieves tension and strain. This also means more oxygen in your bloodstream. It is also a good idea to consciously breathe with your partner together and in sync. This will not only boost your orgasm but could also make you and your partner feel more connected.
- Eye contact: Being connected with your partner is what propels an orgasm. Let them see and feel how you enjoy the moment through eye contact. Let your eyes speak for the words your mouth can’t express.
- Use all your senses: Eye contact is indeed important but so is smell, taste, and sound. Explore your partner using your senses. Using and giving it all increase chances of full-body orgasm.
- The more noise, the better: This technique must be taken into consideration. Screaming, shouting and growling actually increases your sexual energy. High sexual energy means higher chances of full-body orgasm.
- Yab Yum pose: This is a very traditional Tantric pose where the male sits down cross-legged, while the female sits on his lap facing him while embracing each other and sharing each other’s breath (remember to brush your teeth and use a mouthwash to not kill the mood)
- Control: This one is a bit hard because you need to control yourself when you feel like you’re coming. It requires a lot of focus and concentration to apply this but when you master it, chances are getting more endurance in bed and more powerful orgasm.
- Condition your PC muscles through Kegel exercises: The pubococcygeal (PC) muscles can be found from your tailbone to your pubic bone. These muscles are called the ‘ultimate’ sex muscles and are the muscles used when you attempt to halt the course of your urine. Learning how to properly condition your PC muscles through Kegel exercises can help you to delay or even stop ejaculation while sex is constantly ongoing.
- Pranayama, Yoga, and Mahabanda: It is predominantly necessary to practice Pranayama, Yoga and the most important is Maha Banda if one wants and wishes to achieve newfound heights and results in their lives. Much like the overall prospect of being charged with the sexual energy to be able to attain the pleasure from an orgasm, it is necessary to ensure that your physical and spiritual well being aligns well. The combination of Pranayama, yoga and maha bandha practising helps bring peace and tranquillity to one’s mind and body. Not just that, it also helps in boosting the accessory body functions to ensure that you are feeling well and good with one’s life. They tame the mind and even flush out the harmful toxins out of the body and mind, thus helping achieve better results in the process.
- Give importance to the ‘sacred spot’: Grafenberg Spot (G-spot) or most commonly known as the ‘sacred spot’ in Tantra is one of the erogenous zones of a woman that can be found about 1-3 inches inside her vaginal opening situated on the upper wall of her vagina.Stimulate your lover by slipping your middle finger into her vagina and gently brush your fingertip around her upper vaginal wall.
- Practice clitoral stimulation: Oftentimes, the folds of skin around the vagina (labia) and clitoris must be stimulated enough in order to achieve orgasm. The key to this sexual ecstasy is to do it gently and teach your hand the virtue of patience. If possible, utter sounds and upbringing words to make it more enticing.
- Relax while you put it all together: Men need to practice how to relax particularly in times of high states of arousal. If you feel like you are about to ejaculate, stop for the meantime and take deep breathes until you feel the excitement subside. Slowly thrust again and let the arousal to develop progressively.
Tantric sex, when done correctly, can bring so much sensation and satisfaction in both male and female.
Tantra does not revolve around just sex or how can a man delay his ejaculation. Tantra is all about living this life to its full potential. A man must accept the first Chakra i.e. “the sex chakra” and also simultaneously live through the journey of seven chakras, and strive to reach the ultimate super-consciousness.
The bottom line is that Tantra is all about loving yourself and naturally letting that love to flow into your relationship so in my understanding. Tantra is an art of turninga couple into a soul mate.