Topic:- Preparation for Tantric Sex– Tantric Sex is Your solution to all intimacy issues with your partner.
Here are our 9 Tantric Sex tips for Great sex
What is Tantra?
Tantra is a Sanskrit word which means, ‘to weave’.It is an ancient science that uses sex as a meditation. During Tantric Sex, A vortex of energy is produced in enormous amount and by using meditation and breath awareness, during Sexual intercourse, you are able to channelize the energy in the entire body and experience the ultimate ecstasy, the ultimate freedom and expansion.
It is also used to reunite lost love, Intimacy or spark which you may call, in lovers, partners and bring back the passion in their lives. It is not only confined to couples, but an individual can use Tantra to heal him or herself, connect with themself, or simply heal past Sexual Traumas physically, mentally as well as emotionally.
Tantric Sex , Tantra Yoga and Tantra Meditation :-
To Experience Tantric Sex, Preparation is must and here, you need to practice some techniques from tantra yoga and add tantra meditation in your daily life.
To get know more about it, read our this blog on Tantra Sex
Tantra Techniques to synchronise your breath for better sex life.
Breath is key to for Tantric Sex.
Your breath is central to any tantric practice. Breathing allows you to free your mind, connect with your body, and feel every sensation more fully. When you practice any of these techniques, remember to always sit up straight and in a comfortable position.
Breathe Practices for doing alone to get ready for your body for Tantric Sex
1) The stimulating breath
This technique can help raise energy and increase awareness.
To do this:
- Close your eyes and soften your belly.
- Inhale and exhale quickly through your nose, keeping your mouth closed.
- Try three in-and-out breaths per second for 15 seconds.
- Breathe normally after the cycle ends, then try again for 20 seconds, increasing by five seconds until you reach one full minute.
2) The 4-7-8 breath
This technique can help you release tension and relax your body. You can try this technique while sitting across from your partner, synchronizing your breath.
To do this:
- Exhale through your mouth, then close your mouth.
- Inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
- Hold your breath for a count of seven.
- Exhale through your mouth completely to a count of eight.
- Repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
3) The counting breath will help your body to experience great tantric sex
This is another form of meditation that allows you to clear your mind, find your centre, and connect to your body.
To do this:
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
- Let your breath flow naturally.
- Inhale, then count “one” to yourself as you exhale.
- On the next exhale, count “two.” Work your way up to “five.”
- Repeat the cycle, starting at “one” and ending on “five.”
- Don’t go past “five,” otherwise your mind and attention will begin to wander.
- Try counting your breath for 10 minutes.
Before Enter into Tantric Sex some Tantra rituals to connect deeper with your partner
Any position can be a tantric position, as tantra is about connection and not specific movements. But as you begin your journey into tantric principles, you may want to start with some of the basics.
Let’s dive into deeper into Tantric Sex journey
4) Simply watch in each other eyes & merging
- Sit with your partner in cross-legged.
- Watch in each other eyes with a lot of love and appreciation
- First, see as you are god and goddess and then allow each other to be seen.
5) Yab-Yum is key for Tantric Sex
- Have your partner sit cross-legged.
- Sit on your partner’s upper thighs and cross your ankles behind their back.
- Breathe in sync and touch each other third eye.
6) Hand on heart
- Sit cross-legged, facing your partner.
- Place your right hand on their heart. Have them place their right hand on yours.
- Close your eyes, and tune into their heart’s physical rhythm. Then, focus on the emotion and energy.
- Let the connection build between your partner’s heart and your hand, and vice versa.
- Have your partner sit upright on the bed or floor with their legs straight
- Sit on your knees on your partner’s lap.
- When comfortable, begin to arch your back slowly.
- Rest your head between your partner’s legs, then grab hold of their ankles or feet.
8) Humming Together
- Sit cross-legged, facing your partner
- Watch in each other eyes, and start chanting om with close mouth
- After some time, Close your eyes, keep chanting
- Lie down together
9) Chakra Meditation is a must before entering into Tantric Sex
- Chakra system is key in tantric sex journey.
- must read our this blog in very dealt to understand more in-depth if this subject
All of these tips will help to make ready your body for tantric sex and make your connection deeper with your partner so both of you can jump into a journey of sex and meditation.
To go deeper into the path of tantra and sex, must come and join our Tantra Workshop for couples.
Have a Great Sex Life!