An Initiation in to the Path of Tantra
This workshop is beneficial for individuals who are in search of self-realization.
The path of Tantra is appropriate and should only be embarked upon by the courageous seeker who wishes to change his life and is willing to accept his first chakra energy (sexual energy). Prior knowledge and some kind of experience in Yoga, Meditation or Bodywork is mandatory and a prerequisite. If you have no experience in the same then you will only be permitted to attend the training after an interview, because we want to ensure that we provide a safe environment for all the participants. Usually only those people who had joined and attended the “Tanta Nectar Introduction Training” are allowed to be a part of this Training. This workshop is beneficial for both Singles and Couples and we welcome both Singles and Couples to be participate. Tantra Nectar Part 2 workshop is conducted for a period of 5 days but it is subject to change according to the place and availability.
Topics Covered in This Workshop
– Introduction, Rituals and Meditations from various Ancient Tantra Traditions like Vedic Tantra, Taoist Tantra, Shamanic Tantra & Buddhist Tantra.
– Reawakening of Chakra System with several Chakra Meditations and Chakra Breathing Exercises. Major topics covered also include Chakra Dance, Chakra Breathing & Chakra Loop Meditation.
Chakra Dance unlike other dances is not just about movement but blends free-flowing movements with sound. This results in freeing the energy in your body. You open to a deeper experience of life with Chakra Dance.
Chakra Breathing helps you to experience each of the 7 chakras by becoming aware. Deep breathing along with rapid body movement along with musical sounds is used in Chakra Breathing. This brings awareness & vitality to the Chakras. Chakra Breathing meditation is best when done on an empty stomach.
Chakra Loop Meditation uses breath to connect the seven chakras. It is a powerful meditation that allows you to clear your emotional baggage. Chakra Loop Meditation brings harmony to the chakras.
– Learning Charka Balancing & Charka Healing
– Introduction to Dynamic Meditation. Physical actions are involved in Dynamic Meditation which is also a fast and intense way to break into the reasons holding body and mind in the past and helps to set it free.
– Introduction to Body Dynamic Breathwork. Body Dynamic breathwork is a continuous breathing technique that will automatically take you into a meditative state. With Body Dynamic Breathwork technique we can unlock any blocked or ‘stuck’ emotions that are stored in the physical body. It’s an opportunity to scrub our emotional body through our breathing.
– Introduction to Tantra Asana, Pranayama training, Mantra and Banda. Pranayama Training helps us keep pace with the modern pace of living as well as provides with deep relaxation. Pranayama Training does so by training us to harness the power of breathing. Pranayama Courses enables you to be more adaptive & creative to overcome challenges. You learn the yogic way of breathing with Pranayama Courses.
– Introduction to the Tantra way of Breathing
– Introduction of Mystic Tantra Massage
– Introduction to Tantra Nectar Touch with Mystic Tantra Touch or Mystic Arts Training. In Mystic Arts Training you will know how you can use Tantric touch to overcome all psychological blocks to pleasure. Mystic Arts Training also boosts your confidence by putting you in touch with your own sensuality.
– Importance of Self-love with practical exercises.
– Understanding the true meaning of the Shiva and Shakti expression.
– Awakening of Inner Shiva and Shakti with the help of outer Male-female polarities
– Learning about Aura Healing. Aura is the light around the body and is possessed by all. Aura Healing uses one’s own energy flow to heal from within by releasing blocks of unwanted energies. Thus, it occurs on deeper levels of consciousness. Aura Healing expands our field of consciousness to heal our thought patterns.